General terms and conditions
Rental conditions for rental bicycles from FSSH (a brand of KERAVONOS GmbH)
I. THE ELECTRO-MOUNTAINBIKE AND ITS USE
1) By taking over the rented bicycle, the renter acknowledges that it is in a condition that is ready to drive and free of defects, together with all accessories.
2. the renter may only use the bicycle in a manner customary in traffic in compliance with the statutory regulations, in particular the Road Traffic Regulations.
3 The bicycle may only be used by the renter.
4. the bicycle may not be used for test purposes, in commercial traffic, for a journey abroad or for illegal purposes without the written consent of the Rental Firm.
5 The renter undertakes to lock the rental bicycle with the corresponding bicycle lock.
6) Wearing a bicycle helmet is expressly requested by the lessor.
II. OBLIGATIONS OF THE LESSEE
The renter undertakes to handle the bicycle with care and in compliance with the technical rules and to park it only in a safe place in a locked condition.
2. the lessee undertakes to inform the lessor of any defects which occur during the rental period when returning the bicycle.
If a repair becomes necessary, the Lessor shall bear the costs if their cause is not due to culpable damage to the bicycle by the Lessee or breach of contractual obligations. The Lessee is responsible for the latter circumstances.
The lessee is obliged to inform the lessor immediately if the bicycle has been involved in an accident or lost due to theft. In the event of an accident, the renter must submit a detailed written report to the lessor, together with a sketch. The report on the accident must in particular contain the names and addresses of the persons involved and of any witnesses as well as the registration numbers of any vehicles involved.
1 The renter must return the bicycle in the same condition in which he took it over.
2. the hirer is liable for culpable damage to the bicycle and for breach of his contractual obligations. He shall then also reimburse the incidental costs of the damage.
If a third party compensates the Lessor for the damage, the Lessee shall be released from his obligation to pay compensation.
VI. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF THE LESSOR
A liability of the lessor independent of fault is excluded. He is only liable for intent and gross negligence. In case of slight negligence he is only liable in case of violation of essential or typical contractual obligations. Insofar as claims are made against the Lessor by third parties due to a breach by the Lessee of this rental agreement, against statutory provisions or official requirements, the Lessee shall be obliged to indemnify the Lessor in the internal relationship to the full extent from liability and to fulfil all relevant obligations of the Lessor.
VII. RETURN OF THE BICYCLE
The Lessee shall return the Bicycle to the Lessor at the agreed location at the latest at the end of the agreed rental period during the Lessor's business hours. The return outside business hours is at the risk of the Lessee.
An extension of the rental period requires the consent of the Lessor before the end of the rental period.
If the bicycle is not returned in time, the Hirer shall pay the Lessor the fee for each hour or part thereof and, if applicable, compensate the Lessor for any additional damage.
The bicycle shall be checked for obvious defects upon return and the result shall be recorded in the contract. The renter is obliged to report any defects that occur during the rental period.
1. there are no further ancillary agreements. Amendments and supplements to the contract must be made in writing. This also applies to this written form clause.
2 Should individual provisions of the contract be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Prices, times and offers can be changed at any time. For errors and omissions
We assume no liability for printing errors. All rights reserved.